Tooling Design Engineer
|Job Title||:||Tooling Design Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Industrial|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
1. To participate in first article (FA) or new product introduction (NPI) activities such as CAD modelling, tool and jig design / selection and product testing support (test cut).
2. To support FA/NPI activities, resolving all fixture design issues, ensuring it meets the required project timelines at the target cost.
3. To design the fixture to clamp the machine part in the most effective manner.
4. To ensure communication with engineer/programmers during the design of fixture to ensure fool proof solutions are implemented.
5. To support project engineer in ensuring proper handover of FA/NPI¡¯s documentations customer.
6. To participate in Improvement activities.
7. To ensure proper procedures are followed and quality records (configuration control), adhering to quality requirements.
8. To ensure engineering solutions comply with engineering principles, customer specifications, contract requirements, government regulations, and related specifications.
9. To live the company values.
10. To perform all other work as and when assigned.
11. To receive and act on any other instructions from the direct supervisor or any person delegated
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||22 - 35|
• Degree in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical & Manufacturing major).
• Understanding of technical drawings.
• Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerance Knowledge.
• CNC machine concept knowledge.
• Computer literate.
• CAD knowledge. UNIGRAPHICS NX knowledge is preferable.
• Self-motivated and hardworking.
• Neat, organized and systematic.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Interested candidate are invited to email detailed resume including contact details, present and expected salary to email@example.com or call 03-5525 9168 for further details.